The temperature controlled distribution link between manufacturer and retailer
Reed Boardall is one of the largest temperature controlled food distribution businesses in the UK, regularly conveying over 5,300 different products to supermarkets nationwide.
From a single site next to the A1(M) in Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, Reed Boardall works round the clock, seven days a week, 364 days a year, to ensure that the nation's supermarket freezers and chiller cabinets never go empty.
All contribute to Reed Boardall's success in satisfying both manufacturers and their customers in the frozen and chilled supply chain.
- the UK's largest single-site frozen consolidator
- a fleet of over 160 tractors and 240 refrigerated trailers, all under four years old
- unparalleled load combination and consolidation skills
- the very latest information technology systems
- a dedicated workforce of over 600 people with a 'can do, will do' approach
- Over fifteen years operation of the ISO 9001 Quality Standard, recently awarded accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. Accreditation to the EFSIS Standard for Storage & Distribution of Food Products (Issue 6) and accreditation to the BRC Global Standard for Storage & Distribution (Issue 1)