Looking for a new change in direction or the next step in your career? This role could be for you!
Who we are?
We are one of the largest temperature-controlled food distribution business in the UK, with a heritage of more than 25 years in this sector. We store and deliver frozen food from manufacturers, big and small, across Britain, Europe and further afield to all the UK’s best-known supermarkets and food service providers and yet we are still a British, family-owned business with real family values.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Finance Administration Assistant who will play an important part in providing a reliable and proactive finance and administrative function within our finance team, so could you be it?
What we are looking for?
Your day to day work will include, but not limited to, the following:
– Purchase Ledger – matching supplier invoices with purchase order numbers, obtaining approval, processing invoices for payment and maintaining records;
– Sales Ledger – producing invoices, dealing with billing queries, chasing up outstanding debts, processing customer credit notes/adjustments and filing;
– Payroll – assist with the weekly wage runs as required; and
– General Administration – order stationary and other consumables and monitor usage to maintain supply.
What do we need from you?
Do you have the following qualifications?:
– A good standard of education including GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English;
– IT literate – able to use MS Office and other systems
What skills can you bring too?
We all have different experiences, however if you are confident, have previous office experience and can use MS Office (Word, Excel etc) that woudl be a good start! Are you also able to demonstrate accuracy in your work, attention to detail and able to deliver on time?
Are you also able to work confidentially with a good knowledge of financial controls and sales/purchase ledger procedures with excellent numerical and written skills.
We are constantly growing and being busier, so the ability to maintain comprehensive records, dealing with different priorities, time management and prioritising workloads are a very useful skill to have.
Your hours of work
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (40 hours per week)
You may be able to start on a salary of £22,000 per annum however there are many more benefits you can have including, refer a friend scheme, free lunches, on-site parking, social club, wellbeing and employee engagement activities, extra holidays and so much more.
If you think you have what is needed and would love to join our family, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now or phone us on 01423 321309 for further information.
Good luck and we hope to speak to you soon!