Reporting to the Group HR Manager, you will be in a generalist role, supporting the full Reed Boardall Group with the delivery of quality HR advice across the full employee lifecycle. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to) assisting our managers in managing sickness absence, be accountable for supporting Managers with employee relations cases and providing high quality HR advice to managers and employees in line with our company policies and procedures.
Monday to Friday (40 hours) 9:00am – 5:00pm, however the successful candidate will be expected to work outside of these hours from time to time to support our colleagues who work nights.
• Previous experience in an HR role- preferably advisory, however the role may suit a current HR Assistant or Administrator looking for their next progression route.
• CIPD Level 5 or working towards. (If you do have your level 3, we will welcome your application, as we are keen to support our colleagues to obtain their professional memberships)
• An understanding of UK employment law, and it’s practical application.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A pragmatic and business-centric outlook.
• The ability to prioritise a busy workload and work under pressure.
• A natural problem solver, who demonstrates initiative.
• Strong IT skills and the ability to work with all Microsoft packages.