Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with a growing family owned company? A chance to be part of an important team in the workplace? Then come and join us!
Could you be what we are looking for?
You will be a key part of the Reed Boardall’s family and play a huge part in our growth and success.
This role is working an average of 42 hours per week, 4 on 4 off Nights
If you are looking for flexibility in your working days or hours, then feel free to discuss this as part of the interview process as we always look to accommodate needs of our team to suit their work life balance.
You will monitor and report on compliance status of fleet assets:
- Booking in visitors
- Finger printing new drivers for access to site
- Assist fleet manager and compliance manager in the day to day running of the operation of fleet
- Vehicle defect reporting
- Ensuring units and trailers are available and booked off for MOT, service or repair
- Liaising with the insurance company by reporting accidents and incidents
- Vehicle breakdowns and recovery
- Vehicle tracking using various in house systems
- Liaising with planning department to ensure all keys are retrieved and returned
- Yard walks
You will need to
- Have Fleet and Transport Experience
- Possess strong communications skills
- Have a logical approach to process and problem resolution
- Have proven knowledge of IT
- Be well organised with ability to manage workload
- Be a good team player, willing to support others to ensure results are delivered
- Checking paperwork on company systems
- Inputting of Data
- Raising queries and discrepancies
- Scanning proof of deliveries
What’s in it for you?
- 4 on / 4 off Nights Working Hours
- 20 days annual leave (rising with length of service) + 8 days Public Holidays
- Free Parking at Office
- Free Uniform
- 4% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Recommend someone else to work here and you could each receive a £300 bonus
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Full training provided
About Reed Boardall
We are one of the largest temperature-controlled food distribution businesses in the UK. For the last 25 years we have stored and delivered frozen food from manufacturers, big and small, across Britain, Europe and further afield to all the UK’s best-known supermarkets and food service providers.
We are proud of our company values with a real family-based ethos with you and our customers being at the centre of everything we do.