Day Shift Maintenance Engineer – Job description
Are you looking to make you next career move? Have you thought about an Engineering Maintenance role at our Boroughbridge site?
Could you be what we are looking for?
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our night shift. As a family owned group, we operate one of the largest temperature-controlled food storage and distribution businesses in the UK. It is essential that our site and machinery is in tip-top condition and we need people like you to allow us to do that!
When you join us, you will be responsible for checking and repairing our machinery, equipment, systems, and infrastructure as well as undertaking scheduled maintenance.
Can you do the following?
- Perform electro-mechanical proactive & reactive maintenance on a large variety of machinery and equipment across an extensive site.
- Deliver effective support in checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructure.
- Ensure that mobile warehouse storage systems operate smoothly and reliably, conducting breakdown repairs in a timely fashion.
- Work a night shift Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am.
- Saturday working on a rota basis with overtime payment.
- Work as part of a team with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Adhere to all HSE and company policies
If so, brilliant. We also need to know your experience too:
- Mechanical and or Electrical experience particularly in a manufacturing or distribution sector environment.
- Transferable experience from other sectors.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration would be an advantage
- Welding / fabrication experience desirable but not essential
- Qualifications within an Engineering Discipline
If this is you, come and join us now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you do send us your CV, call us on 01423 321309 or apply on our website: https://www.reedboardall.com/careers/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per year, with optional overtime available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boroughbridge: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person