The safety of our employees, supplier partners, customers, families and visitors remain Reed Boardall’s overriding priority. As the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve and spreads globally, Reed Boardall are monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update company guidance based on current recommendations from World Health Organization and the National Health Service.
Only business critical sub contractors & visitors are now permitted on site, until further notice.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors, we have:-
• Installed hand sanitizing units around site
• Placed Pump Sanitisers in every office area
• Screened areas for the reception staff talking to drivers
• Disposable gloves provided for handling driver paperwork
• Completion of a simple screening questionnaire on arrival to site.
• Displayed signed & guidance on good personal hygiene to all staff.
• Provisions in place for a deep clean of any area should a confirmed case be reported.
As a company we are monitoring the situation and government guidance at a weekly or more frequent meeting, to ensure we are upto date with all preventative measures.
We would ask all our suppliers & customers to support us and adopt a similar approach working together to prevent further spread.