Reed Boardall is one of the leading temperature controlled food distribution businesses in the UK, storing and delivering frozen food from large and small manufacturers across Britain, Europe and further afield to all the UK’s best-known supermarkets.
Operating 24/7, we provide a total, integrated service with our 180-strong fleet of state-of-the-art vehicles moving an average of 12,000 pallets a day, and storing around £100m worth of products on behalf of our customers.
Based at a single 55 acre site in Boroughbridge, Yorkshire, we are committed to providing an industry-leading, highly reliable ‘order today, deliver tomorrow’ service – meaning that our customers, whatever their size, can be confident that their products will be where they need them, when they need them.
Having perfected the art of meeting orders by combining different products from various suppliers, Reed Boardall is able to provide efficient and cost-effective next day delivery even for smaller orders.
With a 20 year heritage serving this niche sector, we are still a British, family-owned business, committed to forging long term relationships with our customers. We have consistently proved ourselves to be a reliable, responsive and cost effective cold storage and distribution partner to the best known names in the UK food industry.
- Reed Boardall celebrates 30-year relationship with plant refrigeration specialist EJM Engineered Systems
- Reed Boardall completes work on largest and most modern cold store in the UK
- Reed Boardall announces planned cold store facility investment amid continued rise in demand
- Leading logistics provider to the food sector supports Deliciouslyorkshire
- Latest financial results show another strong year for Reed Boardall Group
Temperature controlled distribution
Our team of 750 highly trained and talented people is just one of the factors that sets Reed Boardall apart. We recognise that it is only due to the hard work and enthusiasm of our staff... [read more]